Friday, February 13, 2009

me in USA, different occasions...one person!















I have never been really a photography fan. I did not own a camera before, simply because I believe in the photographic abilities of my eyes. The mind is the most efficient photographer on this planet, I think.

But, sometimes, I find myself ready to make some photos here and there maybe to sort-of prison the memory in something outside my brain-cells; something that takes the scene beyond the boundaries of my reason alone.....an attempt to exceed the Kantian 'within the boundaries of reason alone' axiom? maybe, or maybe yes!


In America, my mobile was helpful to compensate the absence of camera. I think it works well with this regard......hope you enjoy the photos fellows!

No comments:

Post a Comment