Thursday, July 8, 2010

As Rabbits...كالأرانب







As Rabbits


Do you remember?
they crossed rapidly
while we were sleeping
scared in the mound:
your hand over my chest
and my fingers caressing you.
/

Their mouths were
filled with warnings.
Their shadows
tremble violently.
an eye on each other,
and an eye seeking to kill
our forbidden love.
/

Do you remember?
I berried my face in my hands
agreeing when you whispered:
‘there are dates I hate
for the ugliness of those
who appear to us from.’
/

I remember, then,
you made me promise you
if the world passed
without annoying the rest of your wounds,
I should not also disturb you
with the wailing of my desire.
/
is the solicitude of passion
what makes us tremble
as rabbits?




كالأرانب

أتذكرين؟
مرّوا على عجلٍ
حين كنا ننامُ خائفينَ في الأُكمَة
يدكِ على صدري
وأصابعي تمسحُك.
/
أفواههم تعجُّ بالوعيد
وخيالاتهم تنتفض بشِدَّة.
عينٌ على بعضِهم
وعينٌ تبحثُ كي تقتلَ حبناَ المحرَّم.
/
أتذكرين؟
دفنتُ وجهيَ في كفيَّ موافقاً
حينَ همستِ في تلكَ اللحظةِ:
هناكَ تواريخٌ أكرهُها
لبشاعة من يطلع علينا منها.
/
أذكرُ جيداً أنكِ وقتَها
أخذتِ مني وعداً
إن مرَّ العالمُ دون أن يقلق راحة أوجاعَكِ
أن لا أزعجكِ أنا أيضاً بعويلِ شبَقي.
/
أَ مِن وحشةِ الشهوةِ
صرنا خائفين
نرتجف كالأرانب؟
..................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment