Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dusting Your Absence off Its Shoulders...تنفض عن كتفيها غبار غيابِك


Dusting Your Absence off
Its Shoulders



As you wish:
I will hit the darkness,
as a cat burying its hunger
in the garbage of the alley.

As you wish:
I will try to live
with memory castrated,
with a heart convincing itself
that hope cannot erect.

As you wish:
I will tell everyone, we broke up
I mean, I found myself
thrown on the road of deprivation,
as a beer drains on a thick beard
and wets the shirt,
or a cigarette dying alone
in the ashtray.

As you wish:
Can the bird
takes the sky shirt
off its wings,
or the fish strep itself from
the scarf of salt and water?

Is my soul left with anything except
dusting your absence
off its shoulders?


تنفض عن كتفيها غبار غيابك؟

كما تريدين:
سأمضي إلى العتمة
كقطٍ يدفن جوعه
في قمامة الزقاق.

كما تريدين:
سأحاول أن أعيش
مخصيَّ الذاكرة
بقلبٍ يقنع نفسه
أنَّ الأمل عاجز عن الانتصاب.

كما تريدين:
سأخبر الجميع أننا افترقنا،
أقصد أنني وجدت نفسي
مرمياً على طريق الفقدان
كبيرةٍ تسيح على لحية كثة
وتبلل القميص
أو كسيكارةٍ تموت لوحدها
في المنفضة.

كما تريدين:
وهل للعصفور أن يشلح عن جناحيه
قميص السماء،
أو للسمكة أن تنضَّ عنها
وشاح الملح والماء؟

هل يبقى لروحي سوى
أن تـنفض عن كتفيها
غبار غيابك؟

No comments:

Post a Comment